- A Teaching and Learning Online Network
- An interactive lexicon of tools and resources for remote teaching and learning
- A hub for critical discussion of approaches to online design education
- A bulletin keeping the academic community informed about current developments in the virtual classroom
- Learn more about us here
- Follow us on Twitter @talon_cloud and LinkedIn Talon Cloud
RPI, NXC and TLN Statement in the Context of the Discovery of Mass Graves at Former Residential Schools in Canada
Residential Schools are a reality for Indigenous, Inuit and Métis People in Canada, and something they individually and collectively live with every day - yesterday, today and tomorrow. We commit to accepting responsibility and help carry the burden. We stand with residential school survivors as we collectively grieve this tremendous loss on account of the recent discoveries that add to the already known. To be not forgotten.
We are grateful to be living on the Traditional Territories of First Nations Bands in North America and are following the TRC call for action and beyond, and treasure the opportunities we have to collaborate in a cross-culture exchange along parallel paths.
See also the UofC statement and visit the UofC Indigenous Strategy for more information on what our campus community is doing.
- September 2021: TALON provides SAPL staff, faculty and students with social distancing wristbands.
TALON has published its first article - together with its partner #Take5: TALON and #Take5: Online Initatives Fostering Reflection About Teaching and Learning in the Now-Times. You can share your thoughts on the paper here.
Mac McGinn and Martina MacFarlane, former TALON Graduate Research Assistants, have been awareded the Emerging Scholar Award by the 14th International Conference on eLearning and Innovative Pedagogies 2021. Congratulations Mac and Martina!