- A Teaching and Learning Online Network
- An interactive lexicon of tools and resources for remote teaching and learning
- A hub for critical discussion of approaches to online design education
- A bulletin keeping the academic community informed about current developments in the virtual classroom
BIG NEWS: TALON, the Teaching and Learning Online Network, has been awarded the EchoInnovation Grant 2022! The grant gives us access to a bespoke Echo360 software package that allows us to enhance our online engagement with faculty (and students).
Echo360 is a software company whose goal is to “engage every learner, anywhere”, providing software solutions that are accessible, interactive and evidence-driven. The EchoInnovation Grant is open to any entity that provides learning opportunities and is interested in delivering on the principles of 3e (equity, engagement, evidence).
TALON’s application was selected on based on its equitable ethos, its participative engagement, and its research outlook.
A huge thank you to the wonderful Echo360 team. We are looking forward to creating new, interactive experiences for our network.
Watch this space.
- TALON presented its forthcoming book Voices from the Digital Classroom: 25 Interview about Teaching and Learning in the Face of a Global Pandemic (2022, University of Calgary Press) at the Connected Learning Summit.
- TALON has run a tweet chat for the Playful Learning 20/21/22 conference.
- TALON has also presented a poster at #ALDCon22. Find a copy of our poster here.
- Check out our June 2022 Letter to learn how to be busy in a good way.
- Chatch up on the session recordings from the TALON and Take5 Symposium Higher Education Collaboration that took place on April 07 2022.
- Keep an eye on our forthcoming TALON book publication: Voices from the Digital Classroom: 25 Interview about Teaching and Learning in the Face of a Global Pandemic (2022, University of Calgary Press).
- And, listen to our TALON Voice Notes Series 4 here.